The players will successively make the wheel spin and must produce the action selected:
– Cow’s tail: The player who turned the selector must raise the tail. If Fennie laughs or moos, nothing happens. If it farts, the player is given a fly as a forfeit.
– The fragrance: If the wheel stops on the the fragrance, the player can get rid of one of his fly and give it to another child.
– The dung: The player loses automatically and has to take a fly without trying to raise the tail of the cow
– Clothes peg: When the player gets the clothes peg, he wins immunity until another player gets it.
– The head: If the selector stops on the head, the player can rotate Fennie and place its bump in front of the player ofhis choice, who then has to pull the tail.
There are no reviews yet.